Do you like living on the edge? Playing the lottery? Then a Skeinny Dunker is for you!
Skeinny Dunkers are one-of-a-kind skeins of yarn. These skeins are dye pot soakers, which means they are used to soak up any remaining dye that is left. Each skein is very unique and are not colors that can be repeated. The color could be solid, heathered or variegated. I will perform the highly scientific game of "Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo" and choose one random skein of yarn to send you.
- Yarn Base: DK Bedazzled Gnome
- Content: 75% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Sparkle
- Weight: DK
- Yardage: 230 ± yards each
- Colors: OOAK colors, each one varies
- Please note that these skeins are chosen at random and are meant to be a SURPRISE. Requests for specific colors cannot be honored.
HOW IT'S MADE: Learn more about the Gnomemade Process we incorporate when making our hand dyed yarn products.